ACI Dealing Certificate
The ACI Dealing Certificate is a foundation program that allows candidates to acquire a working knowledge of the structure and operation of the major foreign exchange and money markets, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets, and their core products (cash, forwards and derivatives), and the basic skills required for competent participation, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets. Candidates should also be able to apply The Model Code to their situation.
The course is designed for the following groups:
- New entrants and junior dealers (0-18 Month’s Experience) in the dealing room
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Auditors and compliance officers
Register for Dealing Certificate Exam
The ACI Dealing Certificate is delivered in English and German language with Prometric (Code 3I0-012) and is a precursor to the ACI Diploma. The price is 250 € all taxes included.
Registration for the ACI Dealing Certificate can be done our General Education Centre.
How to study
ACI – The Financial Markets Association is an exam body and exam preparation opportunities are delivered by third parties like training companies, business schools and authors. Also various national forex associations offer their own preparation courses for the ACI exams. Please visit your ACI National Association website and check if they offer a preparation course.
Resources to help candidates with their your exam preparation.
- ACI Dealing Certificate How To Study Guide
- Syllabus ACI Dealing Certificate – English
- Syllabus ACI Dealing Certificate – German
- ACI Formulae sheet English version
- ACI Formulae sheet German version
- Sample questions – English
- Sample questions – German
Disclaimer: "ACI takes no responsibility for the performance of any of the training companies mentioned on its website, and, as a matter of policy, does not offer accreditation to any companies that act as a supplier to the Association or its members'.
Career and Employer Benefits
- Increase candidate opportunities nationally and internationally with a global qualification
- Fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- Learn a global standard and a skill set which is unique in treasury
- Access to state-of-the-art learning opportunities
- Become part of a global community of thousands of ACI certificate holders
- Enable your organisation to successfully pass risk assessments conducted by regulators
- Staff members fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- maintain quality and relevance as well as building brand equity