ACI Diploma New Version and ACI Diploma
The ACI Diploma New Version and the ACI Diploma build on the ACI Dealing Certificate and the ACI Operations Certificate, both being designed to ensure that candidates acquire a superior theoretical and practical knowledge of the foreign exchange and money markets, their related instruments, environment and applications, and the linkages that exist between those markets and the practice of risk management. Candidates are expected to have acquired a solid grounding in the core subject areas and have the requisite skills in financial mathematics prior to matriculating for these Diplomas.
The course of study for both Diplomas is designed for:
- Senior foreign exchange and money market dealers;
- Corporate and bank treasurers;
- Senior operations staff.
Whilst recommended, there is no obligation for candidates to have passed either the ACI Dealing Certificate or ACI Operations Certificate in order to be eligible to register for the examinations of both ACI Diplomas.
Candidates are free to choose whichever ACI Diploma is most suitable for their requirements.
Examination - ACI Diploma New Version
In each ACI Diploma New Version examination a candidate will be asked 100 multiple choice test questions to be answered in three hours. The computer-based exams will be offered in selected test centres all over the world.
There are five core subject areas in the ACI Diploma New Version:
- Financial Markets Environment
- Foreign Exchange
- Rates (Money and Interest Rate Markets)
- FICC (Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities) Derivatives
- Financial Markets Applications
Examination - ACI Diploma
Please note this examination (in English language) will be retired from 14th September 2020 onwards.
In each ACI Diploma examination a candidate will be asked 107 multiple choice test questions to be answered in three hours. The computer-based exams will be offered in selected test centres all over the world.
There are six core subject areas in the ACI Diploma:
- Foreign Exchange
- Money Markets
- Fixed Income
- Market Analysis
- Risk Management
Differences between the ACI Diploma New Version and ACI Diploma
- There are 100 questions in the ACI Diploma New Version and 107 questions in the ACI Diploma
- There are 5 Topic Baskets in the Examination Procedure of the ACI Diploma New Version and 18 Topic Baskets in the Examination Procedure of the ACI Diploma
- There are no Topic Baskets exclusively with calculations in the ACI Diploma New Version
- The ACI Diploma New Version has no learning objectives for technical analysis and risk management calculations
- The ACI Diploma New Version does not have additional content when compared to the ACI Diploma
- There are no different marks per question in the ACI Diploma New Version (each correctly answered question is awarded with one mark)
Register for ACI Diploma New Version Exam and ACI Diploma Exam
- The ACI Diploma New Version is delivered in English language
- The ACI Diploma is delivered in English (only until 14th September 2020) and German languages
The price of both exams is 350 € all taxes included.
Registration and booking for the ACI Diploma New Version and for the ACI Diploma can be made through the Global Education Centre.
Candidates will prepare for the Diploma exams via training methodologies such as class-room training, books and e-learning tools (amongst others).
Resources to help candidates with their exam preparation:
ACI Diploma New Version
- ACI Diploma New Version - Syllabus
- ACI Diploma New Version - Sample Questions
- ACI Formulae sheet English version
Please check the ACI Accredited Trainers section in this website for further details of their activities, as they may help with the preparation for your exam:
Disclaimer: ACI takes no responsibility for the performance of any Accredited Trainer, does not offer advice to specific training methodologies and, as a matter of policy, does not offer accreditation to any companies that act as a supplier to the Association or its members.