ACI FX Global Code Certificate
Published on 25 May 2017 by the Bank for International Settlements Foreign Exchange Working Group, the FX Global Code (FXGC) provides a common set of principles and guidelines to promote the integrity and effective functioning of the wholesale foreign exchange market. Available from May 25 2017, the ACI FX Global Code Certificate offers formal testing and qualification of an individual’s comprehensive understanding of the 6 themes and 55 principles set out in the Code, testing practical application of aligned best market practices with real ‘use case’ scenarios.
The Certificate is an excellent first step to demonstrating adherence to the new Global Code to relevant competent authorities and a potential differentiator in respect of 'Code compliance' and career development
This programme is designed for all Market Participants defined by the Global Code, including:
- Financial market participants across buy side, sell side and intermediary institutions
- Regulators and central banks
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Compliance and risk officers
The ACI FX Global Code Certificate is complemented by continuous learning and proof of adherence through the ACI ELAC portal.
Register for ACI FX Global Code Certificate Exam
The ACI FX Global Code Certificate is delivered in English. The price is 250 € all taxes included.
Registration and booking for ACI FX Global Code Certificate Exam can be made through our Global Education Centre.
How to study
All ACI examinations are delivered electronically in a controlled environment in an accredited Test Centre. ACI Financial Markets Association is an exam body and exam preparation opportunities are delivered by third parties like training companies, business schools and authors.
Resources to help candidates with exam preparation.
Disclaimer: ACI accepts no responsibility for the performance of any of the training companies referenced on its website, or for the accuracy of third party study materials made available online or otherwise provided by third parties.
Career and Employer Benefits
- Formal certification of individual’s understanding of prevailing global conduct standards and market practices
- Enhanced professional development profile with a recognised industry qualification
- Fulfilment of adherence obligations imposed by financial services authorities
- Explore further ACI Education opportunities within your CPD profile.