ACI Model Code Certificate
The Model Code is ACI’s Code of Conduct and describes market best practices and conventions for global financial markets. It is recognized by many central banks and financial institutions around the globe as market standard. The Model Code examination aims at promoting the ACI best practices and conventions amongst market practitioners.
This new Model Code exam is based on the Model Code including FX Best Practices Operations.
The course is designed for the following groups:
- Market practitioners in FXMM
- Risk and Compliance Officers
- Senior practitioners who wish to sit the ACI Diploma
- ACI Operations Certificate holders who wish to sit the ACI Diploma
Register for ACI Model Code Certificate Exam
The ACI Model Code Certificate is delivered in English with Prometric (Code 3I0-011) and is a precursor to the ACI Diploma. The price is 250 € all taxes included.
Registration for the ACI Model Code Certificate can be done through our exam registration request form:
How to study
ACI – The Financial Markets Association is an exam body and exam preparation opportunities are delivered by third parties like training companies, business schools and authors. Also various national forex associations offer their own preparation courses for the ACI exams. Please visit your ACI National Association website and check if they offer a preparation course.
Resources to help candidates with their your exam preparation.
Disclaimer: "ACI takes no responsibility for the performance of any of the training companies mentioned on its website, and, as a matter of policy, does not offer accreditation to any companies that act as a supplier to the Association or its members'.
Career and Employer Benefits
- Increase candidate opportunities nationally and internationally with a global qualification
- Fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- Learn a global standard and a skill set which is unique in treasury
- Access to state-of-the-art learning opportunities
- Become part of a global community of thousands of ACI certificate holders
- Enable your organisation to successfully pass risk assessments conducted by regulators
- Staff members fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- maintain quality and relevance as well as building brand equity