ACI Online FX Global Code Exam
The ACI Online FX Global Code Exam is an excellent first step to test your knowledge of the FX Global Code. Published on 25 May 2017, updated on 6 August 2018 and on 15 July 2021 by the Bank for International Settlements Foreign Exchange Working Group, the FX Global Code (FXGC) provides a common set of principles and guidelines to promote the integrity and effective functioning of the wholesale foreign exchange market.
This Exam has the following characteristics:
- You can complete it on your own computer
- It has a maximum duration of 1 hour, to be taken within 30 days since you were enrolled for the Exam (you can pause and return, provided the maximum duration hasn't been reached)
- You have 40 questions to test your knowledge of the FX Global Code
- The minimum pass level is 75% and respective Certificate will have a validity of 1 year to allow for continuous testing of the principles and guidelines of the FX Global Code (subsequent annual renewals are priced at 50€)
This programme is designed for all Market Participants defined by the FX Global Code, including:
- Financial market participants across buy side, sell side and intermediary institutions
- Regulators and central banks
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Compliance and risk officers
The ACI Online FX Global Code Exam is complemented by continuous learning and proof of adherence through the ACI ELAC Portal (https://elac.acifma.com/)
Register for ACI Online FX Global Code Exam
The ACI Online FX Global Code Exam is delivered in English and in French. The price is 100 € all taxes included.
Registration and booking for ACI Online FX Global Code Exam can be made through our Global Education Centre.
How to Study
Resources to help candidates with their exam preparation:
- ACI Online FX Global Code Exam Syllabus in English Language - Version of FX Global Code published in July 2021
- ACI Online FX Global Code Exam Syllabus in French Language - Version of FX Global Code published in August 2018
- ACI Online FX Global Code Exam Sample Questions
Please check the ACI Accredited Trainers section in this website for further details of their activities, as they may help with the preparation for your exam:
Disclaimer: ACI takes no responsibility for the performance of any Accredited Trainer, does not offer advice to specific training methodologies and, as a matter of policy, does not offer accreditation to any companies that act as a supplier to the Association or its members.