ELAC – E-Learning, Attestation & Certification
The ELAC-Portal provides employers and individual market practitioners in the financial sector a high-quality adherence framework and continuing professional development solution, helping the industry reclaim professional standards in ethical conduct in a sustainable manner.
With the support of the ACI member’s network, and engagement with the industry, we offer a solution that empowers employers to provide and demonstrate the concrete steps they are taking to ensure all of their staff are continuously educated to the highest ethical standards of conduct. It provides assurance that staff are aware of the latest best practice, and that they understand their individual obligations.
Benefits to your organisation
- Visibility to your clients, staff, Board, regulators and shareholders that you are embedding internationally recognized behavioural standards;
- Aligning your staff as members of ACI FMA – an international network of financial markets professionals;
- A code of conduct recognised and endorsed by growing numbers of regulators and central banks around the world;
- Demonstrate support, leadership and proactive approach to the public;
- Public Relations benefits with shareholders and clients;
- Significant measurable, achievable and timely significant increase in staff awareness of ethical conduct;
- The Model Code can sit alongside and reinforce your existing code of conduct, and other applicable codes;
- Mitigate operational risk under Basle III, saving material capital allocations under Pillar II.
A sustainable solution
Market practitioners are challenged continuously to test their ethical conduct against market best practice as part of their ongoing on the job learning and exposure to ethical conduct in the financial markets.
Personal Accreditation Rating
Throughout the year practitioners maintain their ELAC Personal Accreditation Rating (PAR) by completing best practice modules and self-assessment questions.
The Latest Best Practices
The Model Code is continuously updated with new best practices, self-assessment questions, The Model Code updates, sourced from global market practices, contextualized to industry sector, job roles or experience levels.
ELAC-Portal: Industry wide & international
ELAC portal for Regulators
Regulators remove the “constructive ambiguity” and assist the industry directly by reinforcing common global standards, long recognized as adding value the education and professionalization of wholesale financial markets participants.
ELAC-Portal for Institutions
Institutions moderate and monitor standards in their organization and can constantly report their organization is meeting industry standards and aware of latest market practices.
ELAC-Portal for Individual Market Participants
Individual market participants earn a Personal Accreditation Rating (PAR) to increase their market value and promote and share their professionalism and expertise to colleagues, clients and supervisors.
ELAC and ACI FMA
ACI FMA provides the global network of experts, and maintains the accreditation and updates for The Model Code and best practices on ELAC through the ACI Committee for Professionalism (CFP) and ACI Board of Education (BOE).
The opportunity for wholesale financial market participants:
Institutions subscribe staff members to ELAC for minimum period of two years (ideally five years). Prices available on request.
- ELAC-Portal or content modules, including constant best-practice updates;
- Setup and training of quality control of best practice feedback loop based on requirements of your institution;
- Support to assist learners throughout their journey;
- Setup and train to report learning outcomes, PAR levels, learning effectiveness;
- ACI FMA to assist and alert licensees of new global market updates, best practices and recommendations;
- ACI FMA membership.
Optionally ACI FMA offers institutions to implement a white labelled version of ELAC or as content modules on internal Learning Management Systems.
Contact ACI to sign up your institution or to request an ELAC demonstration
+ 33 1 42 97 51 15 (Paris)
- The Model Code for all industry sectors and asset classes. It is our ambition to develop lessons and best practices contextualized for different industry sectors and personalized to roles and experience levels. We have already set out to develop Fixed Income and ALM in 2015, and we aim to complete all sectors by December 2017.
- Establish a global network of partnerships. ELAC is the portal for institutions and partners who share the vision and through subscription can financially support the ongoing updates of The Model Code, best practices, exam questions.
- ACI education programme. ELAC, integrated with the world acclaimed ACI Dealing Certificate, ACI Operations Certificate, ACI Model Code Certificate and ACI Diploma.
- Continuous improvement. We continue to create value to the industry by continuously improving the user experience and access to ELAC, content, scaling the operations whilst maintaining high service level and quality of service.
Sign up for ELAC and Partner with ACI FMA
Partnering with the ACI will enable you to demonstrate the concrete steps you are taking to ensure all of your staff are educated to your expectations of the highest ethical standards of conduct, and that they understand their individual obligations.
Sign up on ELAC
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to request a demonstration.
+ 33 1 42 97 51 15 (Paris)
- ACI model code of conduct with emphasis on individual behaviour
- Global non-political, non-profit provider
- Covering wholesale financial markets
- Already available and in use around the world
- Global reach / delivery to all staff
- Central bank / regulator recognition
- Public, visible sponsorship of the global best practice code of conduct
- Mitigate operational risk under Basle III