ACI in your region
The objectives of ACI America are:
- To establish the ACI America charter in the north American markets.
- To serve as the primary US representative of ACI- The financial Markets Association, and provide guidance and suggestion to the Governing board, council committees, and Country Charters in need of our input.
- To serve our members that represent the Foreign Exchange, interest Rate, Precious Metals, and Commodity Markets in a professional, courteous, and fair manner.
- To promote and deliver a suite of Educational programs created by the ACI- Board of Education.
- To Promote with full vigor the ACI Model code, seeking complete support and endorsement from our members and affiliates.
- To host quarterly events that focus on industry challenges, trends, regulatory practice, and invite speakers of noteworthy reputation.
- President: John Drohan
- Secretary: Susan Gammage
- Treasurer: Ernst Schirme
- Managing Director: Michael Guarino
Events from ACI America
News from ACI America
Central bankers and Bank for International Settlements (BIS) FX Working Group committee leaders w