2016 ACI Russia General Assembly
ACI Russia General Assembly took place on 18th of May 2016 at the St.Regis Nikolskaya in Moscow and was attended by about 250 people.
After the general meeting of ACI Russia, a keynote speech was delivered by Deputy Director of the Department of Development of Financial Markets Central Bank of Russia Alexei Orlov, followed by a panel discussion with as topic "Actual problems of financial market regulation and technology."
For the next two years (2016-2018) were elected:
- President of ACI Russia - Sergey Romanchuk (Metallinvestbank); and
- Vice President of ACI Russia - Dmitry Piskulov (Moscow Exchange);
- as well as members of the Board of ACI Russia.
In the panel discussion were presented:
- Stanislav Bublik (Sberbank), Daria Dergunova (Bloomberg), Grigory Ivanov (the EBS), Igor Marich (Moscow Exchange), Kristina Nettles (Integral), Anton Pasechnikov (TRDATA), Viktor Rubtsov (Thomson Reuters), Will Patrick (CME Group), James Watson (ADS Securities London).
We would like to thank our sponsors of the ACI Russia Congress 2016:
- ADS Securities London, Bloomberg, CME Group, EBS, Integral, Thomson Reuters, TRDATA, Moscow Exchange, Sberbank.
For press on the event please visit: Finbuzz.ru
For Photo album: picasaweb.google.com
Most popular stories
Special thanks go to the members of the ACI FMA Regulatory Working Group, its Chairman Kim Winding Larsen, and Anne-Maria Rothenstein, who have inspired the
The document has been composed by Dr. iur. Martin Liebi, ACI Suisse member and ACI FMA Regulatory Working Group member.
News from ACI Europe
A technological exhibition was conducted as part of the forum, durin