ACI FMA is committed to enhance the knowledge of the FX Global Code by individual Market Participants in the FX Market.
Therefore, from 17th September to 15th October 2020, we will be running a Webinar Programme on the FX Global Code for Market Participants in ACI Central and Eastern Europe.
The Programme is designed to provide awareness and practical application of the good market practices included in the FX Global Code, with a comprehensive focus on real life scenarios and questions on how to adhere and implement the FX Global Code on an ongoing basis. The structure is the following:
- 1st Session - Introduction of the FX Global Code and its Current Status;
- 2nd Session - Leading Principles of Ethics, Governance and Execution;
- 3rd Session - Leading Principles of Information Sharing, Risk Management & Compliance and Confirmation & Settlement;
- 4th Session - Practical Examples and Exercises;
- 5th Session - Summary and Q&A.
Details of Sessions
- Will be delivered by Zoom, with the link to be provided after participants registration is completed;
- 1st Session: Thursday 17th September 2020 at 2pm to 3pm CET (1hr);
- 2nd Session: Thursday 24th September 2020 at 2pm to 3:30pm CET (1.5hr);
- 3rd Session: Thursday 1st October 2020 at 2pm to 3:30pm CET (1.5hr);
- 4th Session: Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 2pm to 4pm CET (2hr);
- 5th Session: Thursday 15th October 2020 at 2pm to 3pm CET (1hr).
Target Attendees are dealers, sales persons, analysts, operations staff, brokers, corporate treasurers, asset managers, business managers, compliance staff, regulatory staff, human resources staff, amongst others.
Registration is free but restricted to Market Participants in Central and Eastern Europe. Interested persons should email ACI FMA (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 10th September 2020 with these details: First & Last Name, Email Address, Institution & Role, ACI Member (YES/NO).
If your National Association is interested in organising a similar Programme for your country/region, please contact Rui Correia, ACI FMA Director and Chair of Board of Education.
We believe this Programme will be interesting and look forward for your registration.
ACI FMA, longstanding proponents and influencers of ethical conduct and good market practices to financial markets professionals.