Join us for a Webinar on June 27th entitled “Why Should You Adhere to the FX Global Code?” !!!
We would like to announce that ACIFMA, in a joint cooperation with Refinitiv, will host on June 27th at 9am GMT a FX Global Code Webinar entitled “Why Should You Adhere to the FX Global Code?”.
The objective of this Webinar is to promote adherence to the Code in Africa, but attendance is open for everyone around the world.
As you know, this is a central topic to ACIFMA and we would like to invite you to participate in this Webinar with the following speakers:
- David Woolcock, Chair of ACIFMA Committee For Professionalism and Member of the BIS Market Participants Group
- Vincenzo Dimase, Market Development Director, Trading EMEA, Refinitiv
- Svante Hedin, Global Head of FX & Commodities at SEB and Member of the Global Foreign Exchange Committee
- Richard de Roos, Head of FX at Standard Bank and Deputy Chair of the South African FX Committee
- A representative from the South African Reserve Bank (to be named)
It will be a great opportunity to hear specialists present their thoughts and experiences on the implementation of the Code for all Market Participants.
To register, please visit the official page by clicking here:
Certain of your support, we hope you can join us in the session.