The ACI Briefing is a professional magazine provided to all ACI members and published, on behalf of ACI - The Financial Markets Association, by London based P & L Services Ltd.
The ACI Briefing is designed to keep members up to date with developments within ACI, both centrally and regionally, and in the financial markets generally.
- ACI Briefing May 2016
- ACI Briefing April 2015
- ACI Briefing December 2014
- ACI Briefing May 2014
- ACI Briefing February 2014
P & L Services Ltd was launched in July 1999 with its first magazine, Profit & Loss in the Currency and Derivatives Markets. Profit & Loss is the only monthly trade magazine dedicated to the global foreign exchange industry. In addition to news and views about the major industry players, Profit & Loss also covers the leading edge technology that is helping market participants meet the challenges of today's markets.
Further information regarding Profit & Loss can be seen at its website: www.profit-loss.com.
ACI Media Publications & Press Releases
- March 2015 ACI Response to ESMA Addendum-Consultation-Paper-MiFID-IIMiFIR
- January 2015 FEMR Consultation Response - ACI Response
- October 2014 Public Comment on Consultation Report on Risk Mitigation Standards for Non-centrally Cleared OTC Derivatives
- 12 August 2014 Official Feedback to FSB Consultation
- 27 March 2014 Appointment of Marshall Bailey as ACI President Delegated
- 24 March 2014 ACI White Paper - The Potential impact of New Regulation on End Users in the FX Market